In an interview, Steve Jobs stated: “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” But it’s not only perseverance that make Romanian entrepreneurs strong and resilient. The economic crisis has divided the real entrepreneurs from the opportunistic ones, making a mark on the companies that managed to reinvent themselves and adapt to the years we are living in.
As a culmination of this resistance, on the 15th of March, at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest we can all attend the ADN Antreprenor Conference. The project, developed by Revista Biz, will gather entrepreneurs with small and large businesses, people with vision, in a debate about the
Proiectul marca Revista Biz reuneste atat antreprenori cu afaceri mari, cat si cu afaceri mai mici si oameni cu viziune, intr-o dezbatere despre challenges and opportunities of entrepreneurship in Romania.
Here are just a few items from the daily agenda:
- The role of instinct in entrepreneurship
- From idea to strategy
- Find out what business banks will finance
- Entrepreneurship in the era of responsibility
- The importance of branding in entrepreneurship
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- Preparing the company for the challenges of communication and use of electronic communications in the digital age
The cost of particiapting in the ADN Antreprenor event is 75 euro + VAT. If you want to sign-up, click here