Autumn is here. I know, what a shocker! Well, not really, but it seems like just yesterday I was planning a very busy summer with many weekends away for music festivals and my very own big event (i.e. my wedding).
Besides the fact that it’s going to be very hot for the next couple of weeks, the really good thing to look forward to about this autumn is the heap of business events. And if you are a marketer or an entrepreneur, you definitely have what to choose from. Since I wanted to have my own overview of the events I’d like to (hopefully) attend, I’ve put together a small list of business conferences, happening in Bucharest.
- 5 September – Biz Extraordinary WOMEN Conference, Palatul Bragadiru – Biz brings together a whole array of women leaders, CEOs, innovators, artists, entrepreneurs to share their stories on stage and to inspire other women.
- 5 September – Forbes Lady, DOI – a networking evening dedicated to business women, Forbes Lady aims to connect professionals in a relaxing atmosphere.
- 12 September – Influencer Marketing Conference, JW Marriott Grand Hotel – Influencer is the buzzword of 2019 and this is definitely one of the most important conferences in CEE tackling influencer marketing.
- 24-25 September – Forbes CEE Forum, Hotel Intercontinental – at its sixth edition, Forbes CEE Forum gathers all major business players under one roof to discuss about leadership, innovation and the potential of new technologies.
- 4 October – Webstock, JW Marriott Grand Hotel – definitely the biggest conference on social media in Romania.
- 7 October – Digitalium, Face Convention Center – a full day of intensive digital marketing training.
- 11 October – Biz PR Conference & Biz PR Awards, Radisson Blu Hotel – if you are working in PR, you can’t miss this event, it brings together all of the biggest players in the industry.
- 17 October – IAA Global Conference Bucharest 2019, National Opera of Bucharest – top creative minds in the world gather to see how creativity can pair up with innovation to promote the evolution of society.
- 18-19 October – The Power of Storytelling, Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest – the theme this year is “heal” and the conference is focused on the power of stories to mend the world and patch collective wounds.
- 4-5 November – GPeC Summit, National Theatre of Bucharest – two days of e-commerce and digital marketing with top international speakers.
- 11-15 November – Zilele Biz 2019, ARCUB Gabroveni – a whole week dedicated to the most important voices on the Romanian business scene, filled with conferences, trainings and networking.
Hope this list of autumn business events is of use to you as well. Feel free to also nudge me if I skipped over anything interesting.
Photo by The Climate Reality Project on Unsplash.