On Wednesday, at the Biz Sustainability Awards 2021 Gala, Biz Magazine offered awards to 12 of the most respected and active personalities, companies and NGOs, entities that truly understand what it means to be responsible and invest in the communities you belong to.
Here is the complete list of categories and winners:
- INNOVATION IN RECYCLING CATEGORY – winner: FEPRA & R-CREATE
- Sustainable DIGITAL INNOVATION CATEGORY – winner: ReFEEL
- EXCELLENCE IN SUSTAINABILITY – winner: PENNY
- EDUCATION CATEGORY – winner: Fundația Orange
- SOCIAL CATEGORY – winner: Chef Adi Hădean
- CULTURE CATEGORY – winner: BRD – Groupe Société Générale
- ENVIRONMENT CATEGORY – winner: Nespresso
- ENVIRONMENT CATEGORY – winner: Vodafone Romania
- HEALTH CATEGORY – winner: Nestlé
- COMMUNITY LEADER AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE – winner: Kaufland
- MOST PROMISING ONGs – winner: Asociația Dăruiește Aripi
- YOUNG PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR – winner: Andrei Coșuleanu
And since this years Gala brought together top company managers, Romanian personalities and representatives of NGOs, the event was preceded by a conference that presented the trends and innovations that shape sustainability both in the business area and in the life of each of us. If you’ve missed the event, you can watch the recording on the BIZ website.